Mendbnb Nashville Helping Short-Term Rentals with FREE Tornado Repairs
Nashville, TN, March 3, 2020 – Less than 24 hours a tornado touched down in Nashville, Tennessee, authorities have confirmed that several people have died and there is extensive damage to homes and businesses in several counties. Unfortunately, some communities have lost everything and the reports we are receiving about the storms are devastating.
Volunteers are critical in an emergency response like this. As such, Mendbnb a short-term rental property corrective, preventative and emergency maintenance company based in Nashville will be offering free labor on emergency repairs to short-term rental properties affected by the storm in an effort to help you get your property back in service.
Mendbnb’ s relief efforts will focus on cleaning up debris, minor repairs to doors, windows, interior walls, painting, minor plumbing and some window tarp assistance.
After a Storm Hits Checklist:
- Notify your insurance agent or insurance company as soon as possible to begin the insurance claim process.
- Take photographs of the damage for the insurance company.
- Separate damaged items from undamaged items.
- Make any necessary repairs protecting yourself from further loss or damage as soon as it is safe.
- Make a list of damaged items and keep all receipts that document the cost of the repairs or the replacement of damaged items.
- Do not throw away furniture or expensive items damaged by the storm. Your insurance adjuster will want to see these.
1-833-MENDBNB (636-3262) or email@example.com