Monthly Subscription Covers
- Unlimited Corrective Maintence and 24/7 emergency.
- Window caulking if needed.
- Exterior Corrective and Preventive Maintenance: Foundation, Siding, Roof, Gutters and Downspouts, Windows, Shutters, Lighting, Exterior fixtures, Storm Doors (glass, screen, knobs, locks, hinges, Doors (glass, screen, knobs, handles, locks, hinges), Electrical outlets.
- Interior Corrective and Preventive Maintenance: Flooring, Drywall, Tile, Windows, Ceiling, Electrical Outlets, Smoke Detector, Security system, Light bulbs, Light fixtures, Ceiling fans, Shelving, TV mounts, Furniture.
- Kitchen/Bathroom Corrective and Preventive Maintenance: Sink, Faucets, Countertops, Cabinets (knobs, handles, hinges), All fixtures, Minor repairs to plumbing/pipes, Faucets, Shower, Tub, Toilets, Caulking, **Grout, Exhaust fans, Cabinets (knobs, handles, hinges), Fixtures.
- Bedrooms Corrective and Preventive Maintenance: Furniture, Doors, Lighting/lamps
- Appliances Installation Labor Only: Refrigerator, Range, Dishwasher, Water heater, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Washer, Dryer.
- Electrical Corrective and Preventive Maintenance: Breaker panel, Breakers labeled.
- HVAC Corrective and Preventive Maintenance: Freon Charging, New filters, Register check, Thermostat, Cleaning unit.
The Extra Things We Do at NO COST
- Mounting (tv, artwork, pictures, lighting, fans, shelves, curtains, blinds, etc)
- Correcting Loose Fixtures (covers, outlets, hinges, drawers, racks, shelves, etc)
Assembly (furniture, cabinets, shelves, entertainment center, tables, etc)
Installs (appliances, light fixtures, ceiling fans, electronics, thermostats, outlets, etc)
- Minor cleaning around large appliances
- Align pictures
- Tighten table legs
- Anything we see or notice that we feel is unsafe for your guest we will notify you ASAP
What’s Not Covered
- Replacement parts and appliances over $99
- Services or repairs that require a permit, including, but not limited to, remodeling, plumbing and electrical projects;
- Services or repairs that requires a license or certificate;
- Services or repairs that are performed more than 30 feet above the ground;
- Services or repairs that make our maintenance and repair technicians unsafe or uncomfortable;
- Services or repairs that involve the handling of weapons, explosives or hazardous materials;
- Any Service or repairs that is illegal or criminal in nature in the state or locality in which it is posted or takes place.